What would you do to grow your hair as long as possible? Eat healthy food? Take basketfull of vitamins and supplements? Drink plenty of water a day? Or other way; buy expensive, harsh chemical hair products? After going through all this it is obvious that you will expect result but what if, it would give only an inch of hair growth in seven days? Evertime these products might not get successful for your hair. A lot more you need to do, for increasing the volume of your hair, such as you must know, how to moisturize your hair. Question arises in ones mind is that how to know what are the products that are usefull for your hair? Depending upon the usage product depends upon variety of things such as:-
- Density of hair
- Texture of hair
- And porosity
Online medical consultation serves a perfect solution for your entire medical problem. There are many leading clinics where you can get information regarding hair transplant in bangalore . Different hair type, needs different hair care regime, and they respond to them differently because each has different and unique characteristics.
But as all know “ OLD IS GOLD” older techniques are more into consideration and shows more result as compared to the new ones. There are techniques that improves results are 1) reharvesting of punch hair grafts from previously maximally used donor scalp.here, scars are first harvested within the excised and grafts are cut in three or four rows. 2) retransplantation of grafts that are previously transplanted in bald scalp with enough laxity to be reduced by serial scalp reduction.
The current method for big plug corrections is to use a punch to subtract the large plug partially or fully and then connect it the plug in tiny grafts before putting it back. Patients main intention is to have a natural looking hair with maxium density as they have invested half of their earnings in transplant.
Lets have a look in detail on the older techniques:-
1. Punch / Standard Grafting:-
· Punch grafting is a technique in which 4mm punch is used for the removal of cylinder of hair – bearing skin, which means that punch graft that contains 12 to 30 hairs, from the donor area, that is situated in slightly smaller recipient area punched out of a cylinder.
· From the receiptent area bald skin is removed, in which the holes are kept as it is to heal by itself.
· This is the method termed as hair transplantation that was used for 25 years, it includes growth of hair in bald areas but compression of the grafts after the skin is healed, often led to a “pluggy” look that gets better after two or three more sessions in the same area; whereas, the hairline still looked abrupt.
· Hair with coarse texture or dark hair might still look pluggy after the 4th session.
2. Minigrafting / Micrografting:-
· Mini graft is a process in which grafts are prepared after one or more strips of skin excised from the donor area
· Mini grafts are placed with the help of needle, scalpel into slits in receiptent area
· One mini graft on an average contain 8 – 10 hairs, they are cut to fit into the receiptent area
· Most of the experienced surgeon, when they undergo mini or micro grafting they donot use microscope they do this procedure with their naked eyes or they prepare it with simple magnification
· To complete the whole area nearly 2 – 4 sesions are required, while the transplanted hair if you observe doesnot look pluggy with mini grafting as it looked in punch grafting but it still, does not bear close observation the way follicular unit hair transplantation does, especially after the beginning stages
· Micro graft is still used by many surgeons in hair line and mini grafts are used behind them
· This method is said to be less demanding as well as less time consuming than FUT hair transplantation
3. Scalp Reduction:-
· It is termed as a process in which the area of bald skin is cut of and removed from top and back side of scalp whereas, the resulting gap in between is stitched
· Only some of the hair transplant surgeon use it as an aid since scalp reduction also reduces the size of the area that requires hair transplantation.
· Scalp reduction process is not used frequently because of faour main reasons-
Ø Painfull procedure
Ø “stretch back” leads to loss of effective volume
Ø Baldness programme a formerly bald crown will again become a bald crown but there will also be an unnatural scar.
Ø Stretching of skin that leads to spreading out of donor hair, which means that less donor hair can be moved to the most cosmetically important frontal area at one time or possibly forever.
Whether a patients pluggy look is the result of earlier hair transplantation, he may present it to the doctor with a request to repeat the revise plugginess to ntural. If the person is suffering from continuous hair fall since the earlier surgery then that may be a part of hair restoration.